To register your company for DPS opportunities:
1. Click the following link: https://dom2-public.dps.k12.oh.us/dps/PublicForms.nsf/vendor
2. Select “New Vendor” at the top of the form.
3. Enter the formal name of your business (the name entered on the W9); if you are in an independent contractor, enter your name in the following form: last name, first name title or suffix
4. Enter complete address for the main company location.
5. Enter phone number of person/department that handles firm’s customer service.
6. Enter company’s federal tax identification number; if none, enter social security number of majority owner of firm.
7. Enter firm’s Website URL
8. Select the “Ownership” type for the company
9. If purchase orders processing address same as above, click button; if not, enter purchase order processing office address here.
10. Enter fax number of person/department that receives purchase orders.**
11. Enter name of contact person/sales rep for DPS purchase orders.**
12. Enter email address of person/department that is responsible for purchase order processing.**
13. Certifications – Please select all applicable certifications held by the firm (and attach appropriate certifications).
14. Gender – choose appropriate gender for majority owner of the firm.
15. Ethnic Code – choose appropriate ethnic code for majority owner of the firm.
16. NIGP Code – follow steps a – d below to choose appropriate NIGP codes
(a) Click on down arrow key and select category from choices listed
(b) This will populate classifications within category selected, click down arrow key and select appropriate “class”
(c) To select additional classes, hit the “add class” button to the right of this field until all appropriate classes selected
(d) To select additional categories, follow steps a-c above
Please email questions to VendReg@dps.k12.oh.us . Thank you in advance for your cooperation.