The Ohio Aerospace Institute (OAI) is looking for small high-tech companies who would like to attend the National SBIR Conference in Washington, DC and is willing to pay up to $500 to cover some of your travel costs.
Our mission is to help Ohio companies take better advantage of Government funding available through the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program and attending the National Conference is a great way to start.
By attending the conference you will:
- Be exposed to SBIR/STTR programs are the nation’s largest source of early stage funding
- Learn how to access funding.
- Meet 1-on-1 with government SBIR/STTR program leaders.
- Network with industry leaders and SBIR/STTR awardees.
- Learn how to successfully commercialize your IP.
- Attend discussions on the SBIR/STTR Program
Funding for this program is made available through a grant from the US Small Business Administration (SBA).
Please contact Brent Hartman, Program Manager for more information. BrentHartman