The Department of Administrative Services Office of Procurement Services on behalf of the Department of Public Safety is seeking minority owned businesses to provide Technical Writing Services.
This email is serving as an inquiry of capabilities to identify certified MBEs and is not a solicitation for bids. Should the opportunity become an MBE set aside vendors will receive a notice from State Purchasing when the bid has been posted.
The purpose is to update and reformat the BMV Deputy Registrar Manual, and to develop and create a manual for Title Offices.
Scope of Work
The Ohio Department of Public Safety, Bureau of Motor Vehicles is seeking a contract for a technical writer or technical writing services.
* Bachelor Degree from accredited institution
* 1 – 3 years of technical writing experience
* Working knowledge of project management methodologies Excellent time management skills; self-starter and initiative Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of programs (i.e.: Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
* Experienced listening skills as to correlate and translate into working documents Web posting, intranet and internet (i.e: hyper linking) Available for 6 months or greater
If your company is capable of fulfilling the requirements please forward
* Business Name
* Phone Number
* Fax Number
* Business Type (ex: Janitorial Services, Consulting Services, Information Technology Services, etc.)
to Patrice Davis at Patrice.Davis@das.state.oh.us by Friday, January 29, 2016 by 2:00PM. If you have additional questions do not hesitate to contact me.
Procurement Program Specialist
Office of Procurement Services
4200 Surface Road | Columbus, Oh 43228